Tuesday, June 22, 2010

mate Font collection | 103,671 Unique Fonts

Image

RapidShare | FileFactory

This is my personal collection that i have collected over the years and i want to share it with Warez-BB!


They are all TrueType Fonts(.ttf) & Open Type Fonts(.otf)!

I have room to upload to two more hosts do not pm me it will not be counted! Post it in your thankyou reply and i will add to to my personal poll, if it is posted here in this thread! The First Host that i will upload to will end by 31st March 2010.

if you want a font and don't want to download that letter post the font here and i will pm you with the link. 1 Font at a time only!
[/b


[b]
Quote:
I have a 99.9% guarantee there are no duplicates/all unique! Ensuring this took along time, all i ask from you is a thank-you!


Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/50053048/439b750/Requested_Fonts.rar.html

No comments:

Post a Comment